MAINTAINING OUR STANDARDS
We are regularly monitored by unannounced inspections conducted by the Ministry of Health, Singapore.
Our management systems help us achieve our quality goals. They define each practice member’s responsibilities when looking after you.
- In proposing treatment we will take account of your own wishes. We will explain your options and their costs so that you can make an informed choice. We will always explain what we are doing.
- We will do all we can to look after your general well-being. We will ask you about your general health, and about any medicines being taken. This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential.
- Contamination control is also essential to the safety of our patients. Every practice member receives training in practice systems for contamination control.
- We screen all patients for mouth cancer at routine checkups. We ask patients about smoking, tobacco and alcohol use because they increase your oral cancer risk and may affect the success of implant treatments.
- Practice working methods are reviewed regularly at meetings. We encourage all staff to make suggestions for improving the care we give patients.
- We regularly ask patients for their views on our services. We deal promptly with the information we gain in this way and use it to enhance our patients’ experiences of The Dental Implant Centre.
- All dentists in the practice take part in continuing professional education far exceeding the Singapore Dental Council’s requirements. We aim to keep up-to-date with current thinking on all aspects of general dentistry, including preventive care which reduces your need for treatment.
- All staff joining the practice are given training in practice-wide procedures. Once a year, there is an individual review of training needs for everyone in the practice.
- All members of the practice know of the need to ensure that dentists are working safely. In the highly unlikely event that a dentist in this practice becomes unfit to practice, we will ensure that concerns are investigated and, if necessary, acted upon.