If you are looking for cost efficient way of replacing many missing teeth, dentures can be held securely in place with implants, providing a great improvement from traditional removable dentures.
- No more need for denture adhesives, pastes or sticky gum
- Implants help to maintain your facial structures by preserving the remaining bone in your jaws.
- Reduce wrinkles around the mouth by restoring lost lip-support
- Improve your ability to chew – you can eat whatever you want and enjoy your food again.
- Secure and comfortable – no more embarrassing moments caused by loose dentures!
A lower denture may only need two conventional implants to give a completely life-changing transformation to your ability to chew foods, and smile with confidence.
Lower teeth missing or failing
- Remaining teeth unable to support a denture or bridge
- Loose, uncomfortable or poorly fitting denture
Implants supporting a denture
- Very cost effective
- Can be removed for cleaning
- Very secure but still allows some movement during normal chewing
Complete conventional denture
- Lack of confidence and comfort due to limitation in what can be eaten
- Possible impairment of eating, speech, confidence
- The pressure from an unsupported conventional denture during chewing reduces the blood supply to the gums and contributes to accelerated bone shrinkage
- Denture will need to be regularly relined and replaced every few years